Work at Smartronix, Inc.? Submit a Review

I joined Smartronix and never looked back

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Tampa, FL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and Vision

None

Advice to Candidates

Join Smartronix to be a part of an innovative solution and to grow/build a career through progressively challenging opportunities.

Entry-level

Hollywood, MD | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working around people who help and inspire you, working on a team that works together.

Working away from my Husband, Kids and grandkids.

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation

Stafford, VA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Can't beat the culture, the poeple nor the leadership

I would like a more formalized leadership/mentoring program or leadership training

Advice to Candidates

I have been with Smartronix for 20 yrs and I during that time I have dealt, worked with or teamed with individuals from many companies. I am continuously reminded how fortunate I am that I landed at Smartronix. The leadership, the culture, the people are what makes a career at Smartronix so rewarding. I am thankful for the opportunity and can't recommend Smartronix enough.

Join Smartronix, a family oriented well respected company with a vision towards the professional care for its customers.

Executive in Government/Public Sector | Hollywood, MD | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and Care of Employees by owners

Geographical separation sometimes limits the culture to be the same across the whole company. (Regional Cultures)

Advice to Candidates

While Smartronix has a large sector of Service contracts management is very good at transitioning employees to new work if a contract expires.

I appreciate the support!

Experienced in Government/Public Sector | Tampa, FL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Hours

nothing

Advice to Candidates

Great company to work for, decent benefits and caring community

Excellent atmosphere, great work/life balance, and opportunity to grow and train professionally.

Entry-level in Aerospace/Aviation/Defense | Hollywood, MD | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/life balance, atmostphere, comraderie, casual dress code, good pay

Healthcare benefits aren't the best, but they're far from being the worst.

Advice to Candidates

Smartronix cares about its employees and makes it a point to let them know they're valued and appreciated with little things like monthly birthday celebrations, team building/socials, and sponsored events in the community.

Extremely talented and dedicated workforce solving really hard problems for really big clients.

Executive in IT Operations & Implementation | Herndon, VA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Creative individuals with critical thinking skills dedicated to delivering customers desired business outcomes.

Relatively little known company with small marketing budget

Advice to Candidates

Candidates should expect a technically challenging job experience across a wide variety of customer issues. Be able to think out of the box and collaborate with team members who have deep expertise in areas you may be still growing in. Tech is changing fast so there is an expectation that you will dedicate time to stay abreast of relevant technologies.

Great ethics and owners who care about their people.

Executive in Aerospace/Aviation/Defense | Hollywood, MD | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Empowerment and Trust

Depth of resources

Advice to Candidates

Smartronix feels like a family and treats you as a family member. Accountability and rewards are both high. Integrity and trust are number one.

The disney land of southern maryland

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Hollywood, MD | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People