Amazing

October 2018 | CURRENT STUDENT

I like their Darla moore program, it is really good and professor are very professional.
I like how in-state tuition is very cheap
there is alot to do around the college

I hate how all the classes are spread out around columbia
Parking and traffic is horrible

Comments

Have fun freshman and network sophomore year.
The school itself is pretty easy except for darla moore

Good School

August 2017 | CURRENT STUDENT

The business school has a great international business program that is highly recognized.

The area surrounding the school could be more safe for students. Not the nicest part of town.

Comments

Be prepared to enjoy lots of football games. The entire town shuts down. A big party school so there is a chance for you to lose focus.

Great School

February 2017 | FORMER STUDENT

I came to USC on a whim and was by no means super southern. I grew to love the city and university to the point where I worked there for a year after graduating.

Honestly, I do not have too many bad things to say about the University. The only negative I can remember was that they required me to take BS electives when I wanted to take classes I thought were interesting. Typical at any university

Comments

If you are considering going to the school consider getting involved in a club, sport, greek life, etc.

Best Valued Ungrad Experience

June 2015 | FORMER STUDENT

I honestly could not have had a better undergrad experience. It's hard to beat SEC sports, great weather, diverse, amazing people who you can easily find a connection with, great schools who help you network and be the person you want to be. And of course the rivalry between Clemson and Carolina. The only school you can yell "Go Cocks! and get chills up your spine when you hear the song Sandstorm with your rally towel.

For me I was just a little far from home but my friends and their families made me a home away from home.

Comments

You won't regret your decision to come here, you may even end up staying down South longer like I did. Columbia is an hour away from the beach and an hour from the mountains. It's also an hour and a half from Charlotte. It's a city but has a home feeling.