Ellucian Inc. provides software and technology solutions to higher education institutions. Its solutions are organized by elements of college and university life that make up key foundational elements like Campus Life, Enrollment, and Financial Aid. Products like Ellucian Banner help school integrate software systems that prioritize the “unique challenges of higher education.” The company has been adapting to the issues facing education for nearly half a century. It serves 2,700 customers across the United States.
Internship Program Stats
How To Apply
Apply online https://careers.ellucian.com/jobshttps://careers.ellucian.com/jobs
Number Of Interns
About the Program
The Ellucian internship program is designed to develop top-quality students into entry-level hires through mentorship and valuable applied experience in software engineering, project management, sales, and more.
Ellucian offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes well-being programs, flexible work hours, paid time off, and more. As an intern, key highlights you will experience are a meaningful project, mentorship, networking opportunities, and face time with Elluci...
About the Company
Ellucian is one of the largest providers of software and services designed for higher education. The company works with more than 2,900 institutions in nearly 50 countries—enhancing operations and enriching the experience of over 22 million students.
Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics, and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the ...
- “Ellucian has a very good work-life balance; we were given remote work, so it was very flexible for those who live far from the office location.”
- “Work culture is extremely nice, people are very welcoming, there's always someone available to solve our doubts or problems, the number of hours that I had to work was 40 hours a week, the work/life balance was extremely nice and awesome, I could look after my college work and projects even while working for the firm at the same time.”
- “The culture is diverse, and the internship program was flexible and easygoing. The number of hours required to work was 40 hours/week. The internship was a learning experience with mentors ready to help out with any issues and doubts. The team was welcoming, and there was a good work-life balance.”
- “The company culture here is really good. The employees are warm, sensitive, and considerate. The environment made by my manager was very encouraging where I could explore and had the freedom to give my own inputs too.”
Getting Hired Here
- “I was given the opportunity to interview with a director of software engineering who was able to speak about specific technical details of the work I would be doing. I was also given a small practical software engineering test.”
- “The hiring process was smooth, and it included [a] total of two rounds, and the responses [were] very quick. The interviews mainly included the basic engineering concepts, and we may need to have knowledge of some technologies used in the company.
- “The hiring process for the internship program was really nice, we had two different rounds, such as aptitude and technical interview with the managerial round, in which they asked [a] good amount of questions related to my coding skills and technical knowledge.”
- “The interviewer had good knowledge on technical subjects. The quality of questions he asked was very good. He made me feel comfortable before asking any questions.”