Infosys is a global leader in digital services and consulting. Interns get the opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies. Past interns say their time at Infosys provided a “meaningful opportunity to work abroad” getting “hands-on experience with a real-life impact” in a company that offered “great compensation, amazing networking possibilities, and a truly international experience.”
Internship Program Stats
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply directly using this application link.
Once interested candidates have applied, eligible students will be contacted by a member of the Infosys InStep recruitment team for an initial interview, followed by 2 interviews/assessments.
Number Of Interns
About the Program
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. InStep is Infosys’ Global Internship Program for Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Ph.D. students from top academic institutions around the world. This internship program, which is fully funded, seeks to provide you the opportunity to work on new and emerging technologies while supporting you in gaining international work experience and building a global network.
Students are offered the opportunity to work on projects depen...
About the Company
Headquartered in Bangalore, Infosys is a multinational information technology company that provides business consulting; outsourcing services; and software development, maintenance, and independent validation services. One of its best-known products is Finacle, a universal banking solution with various modules for retail and corporate banking. With an initial capital outlay of $250, Infosys Consultants Private Limited was founded by seven engineers in 1981—it could be called one of India’s or...
- “My internship had a very high quality of life. I was required to work a typical seven hours per day work week, but the hours in the office were flexible in that I could start my day at a time that worked best for me. Infosys made it clear that they sought to establish a positive work-life balance, and I very much enjoyed the culture embedded in the company.”
- “Great, collaborative culture that is highly social. All of the interns get along well together, no arguments or cliques. Always free to go with whichever group you want. Coordinators are very friendly and open, and you can go to them for whatever issue at whatever time and they always help.”
- “Simply put, everyone that I interacted with whether from HR, management, or even interns really wanted me to succeed. This internship was a team endeavor, more so than a solo act.”
- “I enjoyed the amazing food and accommodation in the beautiful campus, working and traveling with interns from all around the world, learning cutting-edge technology from my mentors, and getting to know the culture in India.”
Why Intern Here
InStep provides you a unique mix of experiences - exploring a new culture, working on a project of strategic relevance for the company and networking with interns from the world over.
A major part of intern’s work day involves project work under the guidance of the Project Mentor. The mentor closely works with the intern to set deliverable goals and provide direction. Throughout the internship, variety of activities are organized to provide the intern an opportunity to interact with professionals from different campuses and levels.
Right from learning dance moves in Bollywood Workshops to understanding the company’s vision in ‘Meet the Leader’ series, there is excitement at every corner. The sprawling Bangalore campus spreads across 85 acres echoes a legacy of over 33 years and acts as an inspiration to many.
Getting Hired Here
- “It was a really smooth process. I had an interview and a coding test. The interview was relaxed and the coding challenge tested my basics.”
- “The process is really straightforward and not exhausting. By the end of your third interview, you have a good idea if you are getting a full-time offer or not”
- “Interviews were friendly and dug deep into the applicant's experience and expertise”
- “My hiring process for my internship was very seamless. It was a simple setup of a meeting to have an interview in which I was asked questions pertaining to my specialties and desires which were used to base my placement throughout the duration of my internship.”