Internship Program Stats
International Students Eligible
About the Program
Access Holdings offers an exciting and highly competitive internship program for undergraduate students. The program has sessions in the fall and spring semesters as well as the summer, with the semester programs being 12 hours a week and the summer programs being around 30. Interns take on the Research Analyst position and get the chance to engage in real company research and analysis on industries and business models that they’re actually interested in. This allows interns to dive into thei...
About the Company
Access Holdings was founded in 2013, and is currently a market-leading investment firm with over $1 billion of assets. Access Holdings prides itself on its purposeful, targeted investment strategy and was also named as a way to demonstrate its mission statement to its partners: the company is committed to providing exclusive “access,” and being deeply aligned with its partners, and uses its “targeted” approach to ensure that each investment platform it pursues supports significant capital inv...
- “The company was very welcoming and friendly. I managed a healthy work/life balance and the number of hours I was required to work was flexible based on my work.”
- “50-60 hours a week, never had to work on weekends, everyone is extremely helpful and supportive, culture is the best part of Access Holdings.”
- “The firm culture is excellent, everyone is super friendly and welcoming! We had a ton of team events planned to encourage mix between different levels. Number of hours worked varied depending on certain project.”
- “Incredible firm culture and work environment. Very collaborative, and no social hierarchies between an executive and an intern. I worked about 8-9 hours a day. Good work/life balance for the most part.”
Getting Hired Here
- “The interviews were calm and not nerve-racking whatsoever.”
- “I loved how the interviewer that I spoke with before being hired became my mentor for the summer, which made my transition to the company very comfortable. Already knowing one person in the company helped me adjust to the new work.”
- “Interviewers were intelligent and asked meaningful questions. They were selective.”