Internship Program Stats
How To Apply
Number Of Interns
About the Program
The AlphaSights Summer Internship Program is a challenging 10-week program designed to help you develop the commercial and operational skills you need to launch a successful career in business. You will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced business environment and will work on live projects from day one. Your mentor will provide you with the training and feedback you need to make an impact.
Working alongside associates and more senior members of the team, you will contrib...
About the Company
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Founded in 2008, it has established itself as a knowledge partner for decision-makers across private equity, asset management, consultancy, and corporate strategy, helping them access the highly specific industry expertise they need to make better decisions, faster.
- “Firm culture was casual but structured, enjoyed the overall young age and culture of the office. Long working hours, but in general they fly by quickly.”
- “Work hours a little long but honestly, compared to other avenues, it was pretty good. It just wasn't a 9-5, which would be ideal. Pay was good for the role responsibilities, but I wanted more client-facing interactions. Finally, the culture and people are incredible. Around my age range and all driven, helpful, and great mentorship.”
- “The hours were very long (8-6), and my team often worked through lunch. It was fun though, just exhausting as I commuted into NY.”
Getting Hired Here
- “Interviewers were all great and the interview process was smooth.”
- “It took a while to hear back between first and second round. Once I had my second-round interview, the process moved very quickly.”
- “It was thorough and clearly communicated what the role would be.”