Connect Students with Career Readiness Solutions
Provide premium access to employers, career content and digital tools that prepare your university community for continued professional success.
Provide Insider Access to Verified Employer Content
As the leading Career Intelligence platform, Vault partners with hundreds of corporations, firms, and hiring managers nationally. Vault surveys thousands of employees each year about their company culture, salaries, interviewing process, diversity, and much more. Survey responses are verified and anonymous to allow an unbiased view of life at the organization.
Active professionals use Vault to manage their career growth and continue research on their employers of choice. When candidates research Vault, they may be starting their career search, preparing for interviews, or evaluating an offer. Employers know, by connecting with our audience at these key moments of engagement, they have the chance to influence a candidate's decision and impact their career.
Guide Your Community Toward Critical Steps to Success
Vault is best known for its influential rankings, ratings, and reviews of thousands of top employers and hundreds of internship programs. Vault's rankings and ratings are regularly featured and cited by the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Forbes, Fortune, Money, and countless other news outlets.
Successful candidates follow this path:
1. Discover new careers or gain insider tips by researching a broad range of disciplines with quick, easy-to-read profiles and over 225 Career Q&A video interviews.
2. Research thousands of company and internship profiles, including the “Internship Reviews” and “Vault Verdict” sections, to access exclusive and relevant information about potential employers.
3. Download full text career guides on topics like interviewing, networking, and structuring your resume, or utilize in-depth overviews on industries, employers, or general career topics.
4. Stay current by following the Career Readiness Blog for trends, career advice, and industry specific information.
Connect Your Community with Career-Readiness Tools
Universities share those key resources, such as guidebooks, employer rankings, exclusive company insider information, and Vault’s career intelligence blog discussing topics ranging from salary and benefits, workplace issues, technology, international students, and more.
Provide your students with these tools:
- Internship Guides
- Behavioral Interview Guides
- Industry Specific Guides
- Networking Guides
- Resume and Job Hunting Skills
- Resume and Cover Letter Templates
- Career Intelligence Blog
Create Career-Ready Candidates
We offer essential advice on resumes, cover letters, interviews, networking, and more. Access detailed information on more than 1,000 professions and more than 4,500 companies in over 140 industries. This includes education requirements, skill requirements, salaries, advancement prospects, and more.