Kearney is one of the original global management consulting firms that has long specialized in operations and supports clients through large transformations. The firm works with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, as well as governmental and nonprofit organizations. A solidly midsize firm with a strong international reputation, Kearney is poised to offer consultants the best of both worlds: the flexibility and opportunities for exposure of a boutique supported by the infrastructure of a muc...
Major Departments/Practice Areas
Major Office Locations
Kearney’s position as a challenger brand continues to reach new heights across the APAC region, with the Australian market in particular being a source of strength for the resurgent firm.
Insiders love the company’s close-knit, fun culture, the variety of projects they get staffed on, and the ability to move around the globe with relative ease while working for the firm. All of which translates to excellent development and networking opportunities, making for a fulfilling career with plenty of exit opportunities. Definitely one to consider if you’re looking outside the Big 4 firms in the industry.
About the Company
Kearney has been a trusted advisor to the world’s foremost organizations for almost a century and continues to live by the principles established by its founder Andrew Thomas (Tom) Kearney so long ago: “Our success as consultants will depend on the essential rightness of the advice we give and our capacity for convincing those in authority that it is good.”
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with more than 3,600 people working in more than 40 countries. They work with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, as well as with the most influential governmental and non-profit organizations.
Kearney is a partner-owned firm with a distinctive, collegial culture that transcends organizational and geographic boundaries—and it shows. Regardless of location or rank, their consultants are ...
- “A fun-filled, merit-based, collegial experience while solving the most difficult of problems for our clients.”
- “High integrity, high impact consulting firm -- the only one left.”
- “Our firm culture is focused on making everyone successful - the level of collaboration/ mentorship/ partnership towards this objective is what sets us apart.”
- “Punches well above its weight. Big enough to have real impact and small enough to be more than a number e.g., at MBB. If family is important to you, please join the Kearney family.”
- “Very supportive culture and endless opportunities for growth. Very suitable for entry-level career.”
Getting Hired Here
- “A strong process where a strong candidate is found.”
- “Juniors hired from top Management and Undergraduate campuses through our formal process. Kearney seeks all-rounders across academics, co-curricular activities and leadership skills.”
- “Our ideal candidate is someone who brings in good problem-solving capabilities (ability to think in a structured manner, innovate), strong communication and spark in their chosen field/ area (which could be academics, extra-curriculars). Our interview is focused on testing these—and not focused on seeing if one reaches the final answer.”
- “Recruitment team is understaffed, but awesome. Interviews are always a high standard, and a lot of care is taken in assessing candidates.”
- “[An ideal candidate is] someone who has analytical skills and is well rounded.”