Strategy& is the consulting business of professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, aka PwC, one of largest professional services networks in the world and one of the Big Four accounting firms. Combining strategy consulting expertise with the capabilities of the PwC network, Strategy& helps clients solve issues—from devising a corporate strategy to building capabilities by transforming functions and business units—from strategy through execution.
Major Office Locations
Backed by the might of PwC, there is little reason to suspect that Strategy& will do anything other than prosper across the APAC region in the years ahead. The one potential hiccup is talk of the Big 4 accounting shops divesting their consulting arms in the aftermath of EYs recent announcement. While there is no evidence at present that PwC is considering a similar move, it is worth keeping in mind when researching and applying to the firm, and asking about when you have a chance to connect with current employees and leaders during the interview process.
About the Company
Strategy& is the global strategy consulting business of professional services firm PwC. Formerly Booz & Company, the firm was acquired by PwC in the spring of 2014.
Strategy& is one of the industry's top strategy houses, helping clients solve their most challenging strategic issues. To help its clients compete, Strategy& places a heavy emphasis on foresight and innovative thinking—a trait that goes all the way back to founder Edwin Booz. While typically maintaining a high level of confidentiality around the companies it works for, the firm has an impressive list of accomplishments it has publicly acknowledged, including: the merger between the National and American Football Leagues in the 1960s; helping Chrysler with its historic turnaround in the 1970s; developing supply chain manageme...
- “Both the working content and working environment is suitable for me.”
- “Good working environment and nice team members.”
- “Great exposure to various industry sectors and project types as a junior staff member.”
- “Here you can meet many talented and interesting people, and also you will keep learning through working.
- “Over 15 years in manufacture supply chain is very valuable for digital supply chain transformation.”
Getting Hired Here
- “Interview process and judgement standard is clear.”
- “The process is quite long. However, I suggest that the firm should not only focus on the highest education degree, but also the bachelor degree. Also, if the candidate could do some internship before getting offer, the hiring risk could be much lower.”