Accounting firm Moss Adams is looking for motivated self-starters with strong technical skills. The firm treats interns like full-time staff and allows them to learn alongside senior professionals. Career advisors and mentors help full-time staff navigate the beginning of their careers. Staff also get free Headspace subscriptions, gym memberships, and counseling to help with wellbeing.
Internship Program Stats
How To Apply
Number Of Interns
About the Program
Moss Adams interns gain knowledge of the firm's Assurance, Tax, or Consulting practices through working with multiple clients across a variety of industries. A typical summer internship is 40...
About the Company
Seattle-based Moss Adams is a professional services firm that provides accounting, consulting, and wealth management services. It’s been in business for nearly 110 years with more than 4,400 professionals across more than 30 locations, primarily in the Western United States. In addition to Washington State, Moss Adams has offices in Oregon, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, and Texas. The firm also has a location in Bangalore, India. The firm serves mostly private and ...
- “Work/Life balance was advertised as an important value, and it definitely is. Everyone, including partners, was really willing to meet and talk to interns.”
- “The firm culture and working environment are very good, all the staff, seniors, managers etc., are very supportive of a work-life balance, but also when it comes to learning. They all are willing to take time out of their busy days to help interns learn any new material they may [be] stuck on and answer any questions.”
- “Work hours are flexible if needed, and the firm has a lot of inclusion and diversity [business resource] groups that you can join and be a part of. It makes for a great culture and environment, and it seems that people love working here.”
- “We were required to work the same amount of hours as staff normally would, so it was not too bad. There is a really nice atmosphere in the office, great snacks and coffee machines, and you do the work at your own pace so it [is] not stressful. The office also has a beautiful view and great equipment.”
Getting Hired Here
- “The interviews were more conversational. It felt like we were interviewing each other. There were 3 interviews total.”
- “I enjoyed the interview process. The timeline from applying to getting hired was less than a month, and I felt like my conversations with the interviewers were insightful.”
- “Very smooth process, recruiting was on top of it, and I felt welcomed and comfortable throughout the whole process.”
- “The process was organized, and Moss Adams was professional and inviting.”